Wednesday, August 3, 2011

In Morning Light

In Morning Light
12 x 10


It has been so blazing hot, I am leaving earlier and earlier for my morning walk these days. The upside is that I am enjoying all the earliest bits of light while there is some residual coolness (relatively speaking) in the air.

I have one spot left (now full ) in the Drawing and Painting Trees online class starting in a few weeks and a couple of spots left in Field Sketching for Landscape Painters which begins in late September.




4 comments:

Casey Klahn said...

Wow. Great painting!

Deborah Paris said...

Thank you Casey. Hope you enjoyed your vacation!

Linda Tracey Brandon said...

Your work is so beautiful, Deborah! I am really enjoying your blog.

Deborah Paris said...

Thank you Linda- I just checked out your blog too and I am looking forward to reading more. Beautiful work! I also just discovered Alexandra Tyng's work- so impressive!