Saturday, December 8, 2007

Rick's Pool #2


Rick's Pool #2 oil 6 x 6
$100 +$10 shipping
Sold
Same song, second verse. As I have mentioned here before, I am always having a conversation with myself as I paint about whether what I have done is not enough-just enough-too much. Unlike a lot of artists, I tend to quit too soon rather than overwork a piece. I'm pretty sure I'm not lazy.....:) , so I expect it has something to do with wanting to keep things simple and hopefully just a little elegant and mysterious. I actually photographed this yesterday with the intention of posting it and then realized..uh oh..not enough. So I spent a little more time on it today and I think I moved it into the just enough category, but just barely.

4 comments:

Joan DaGradi Studio said...

Deborah, beautiful painting.

I hope that you don't mind, but I've tagged you! See my blog for more info on how this works.

Stephen Magsig said...

Deborah,
I love this one.
Hope that you don't mind, but I've tagged you also, two for one.
See my blog for more info. All my best,
Joan

Barbara Pask said...

This is very nice, just enough. Love the glow. Barb

Deborah Paris said...

Thanks Barb. And you too Joan & Stephen!