Friday, October 30, 2009

Dusk

Dusk
12 x 12
Available at Blackheath Gallery, London


I took this image using a tripod but it looks like a Halloween poltergeist got into my studio and was shaking the camera. Really, I don't know why its so blurry! The bad news is I didn't get around to checking it until after the piece had left the studio. Lesson learned.

As of this morning I have one spot left in the online Luminous Landscape class for January. Information and registration here Update :Class is now full. Email me if you would like to be notified about upcoming classes.

3 comments:

Suzanne McDermott said...

Stunning, Deborah! That blue with that streak of pink in the sky is phenomenal!

Charles Pompilius said...

Deborah, I like your work. It is beautiful.

Deborah Paris said...

Thanks Suzanne!

Thank you Charles, and welcome to my blog. I visited yours- very powerful figurative work. Wonderful!