Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Workshop Week

My fabulous workshop artists are here at the studio this week. I limited the group to five (the number I can fit in my studio). We started out with a get together Sunday afternoon and the promptly got to work Monday morning. The weather has been spectacular- actually cool and dry. Four of the ladies are staying at a guest cottage about a mile down the road from my home/studio and another has her RV parked on our property. Here is the group- left to right, Dottie ,Tifton, GA, Lisa, Bellingham, WA, Judy, Lafayette, LA, Sara, Brownsville, Minnesota, and Pat, Dallas, TX.






The ladies and my husband Steve enjoying a late afternoon "happy hour", along with an hors d'oeuvre of Dottie's recipe for "baked bacon".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deborah, Your workshop looks like so much fun...and what great weather!
Maggie

Deborah Paris said...

Thanks Maggie- we are having a great time!