Friday, July 2, 2010

Telluride Plein Air-Day Five continued

Despite pouring rain, there was a good turnout for the silent auction tonight. Bidding seemed to be light but happily Evening on the San Miguel did find a new home. I want to thank everyone who has left comments this week- your encouragement means so much to me.

The public sale starts tomorrow and the forecast is improving. I'm dead tired but since I didn't deliver on that Sublime view I'd thought I'd leave you with a few images that fill that bill.

Trout Lake


Lizard Head Pass (elevation 10,000+)

1 comment:

Casey Klahn said...

Take care. I have a feeling the HRS painting may be coming in the studio/future for you.

No matter - your work this week has been a huge effort, and it's time to relax, I hope. Great paintings this week, Deborah - they show different sides of your ideas.